INJURED AT WORK? HURT OR EXPERIENCING PAIN AT OR FROM WORK?
Don’t wait to file your claim/case! Get the claim filed right away without delay. Allow our office to file your claim/case and we will make sure your right to benefits immediately begins!
NO MONEY OUT OF POCKET!!
WE OBTAIN MONEY FOR YOU OR YOU DON’T PAY US!!!
NO DOCUMENTATION OF CITIZENSHIP STATUS? NO PROBLEM!
YOU CANNOT BE PREVENTED FROM RECEIVING WORKERS’ COMPENSATION BENEFITS IN THE CA WORKERS’ COMPENSATION SYSTEM DUE TO NOT HAVING PROOF OF IMMIGRATION STATUS! ALMOST EVERY INJURED WORKER IN CA IS ENTITLED TO BENEFITS!
CALL or E-mail NOW!
At Ultimate Law Firm, APC, we encounter numerous clients with NO valid social security number, clients using an invented social security number for the purpose of employment, or utilizing a social security number assigned to another individual.
Needless to say, we protect your right to receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits and aggressively fight to obtain all benefits that ALL of our clients are entitled to – regardless of immigration status!
DO NOT LET YOUR EMPLOYER INTIMIDATE YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR IMMIGRATION STATUS!
SHOULD I WAIT TO CONTACT AN ATTORNEY?
SEEMS LIKE THE INSURANCE COMPANY IS ON MY SIDE SO FAR AND I AM GETTING MEDICAL TREATMENT AND/OR BENEFITS.
THE ANSWER IS NO!!
You should contact an aggressive and well-versed attorney who knows the complicated and tedious California Workers’ Compensation System as soon as you think or know you have a work-related injury or pain or discomfort from work!
It is ridiculous how many times insurance companies and/or their attorneys will refuse to provide benefits or the lengths they go to not provide you the benefits you are owed; until they are pushed into a corner facing facts with law supporting an argument – backed with aggressive representation! This is how we win for you and how we get you the benefits you deserve for your case/claim!
Benefits you may be entitled to include:
- Medical Care: Your employer MUST pay for all medical care stemming from a work-related injury/injuries.
- Temporary Disability Benefits: Payments for time missed from work due to your work injury/injuries.
- We can obtain past due monies that the insurance has failed or refused to pay you, dating back to the date of injury/injuries.
- Temporary Partial Disability Benefits: When your employer wants you to perform your regular work duties but your doctor says you are only able to perform modified work or duties, the employer must
- Permanent Disability Benefits: Impairment caused by your work injury/injuries.
- Supplemental Job Displacement Benefits Voucher: Benefits that provide money for retraining for a new job/skill or skill enhancement – when you have don’t heal 100% and cannot continue doing the same type of work you did when you were injured.
- Death Benefits: Money to your spouse, children, and/or dependents if the work-related injury/injuries resulted in death.
BEEN TOLD BY YOUR ATTORNEY THAT YOU MUST SETTLE YOUR CASE FOR A CERTAIN AMOUNT BUT YOU FEEL THAT YOUR CASE IS WORTH MORE?
CALL or E-mail NOW!
Time and time again, we have successfully negotiated higher settlement amounts for clients that were being pressured by their attorney to settle or were being misled by the insurance company adjuster or attorney to sign documents without knowing the true consequence of signing!
We also obtained benefits that previous attorneys did not fight for or may not have been aware that the client was entitled to.
The representation at Ultimate Law Firm, APC does not stop just because your case settled! We continue fighting for benefits that you may be entitled to, such as the Supplemental Job Displacement Benefits Voucher and/or Subsequent Injuries Benefits, and Penalties and Interest on late payment of benefits (when the insurance does not pay you your settlement check on time!)
SOME COMMON THINGS YOU WILL FACE IN A WORKERS COMPENSATION CLAIM / CASE AND WHY YOU NEED ATTORNEY TO REPRESENT YOU AND BE ON YOUR SIDE:
- DENIAL OF YOUR CASE
- Constantly, we successfully fight insurance companies to overturn denials constantly! Most cases that are denied by insurance companies are wrongfully denied and when they are pressured with the law, facts, and persistence of an experienced attorney – they have no choice but to accept the claim! If not, then we assist to obtain medical evidence or factual evidence to assist a Judge at Trial to rule on whether the Insurance company wrongfully denied the case/claim!
- DENIAL OF / OR FAILURE TO PAY / BENEFITS
- It seems like insurance companies deny paying benefits at every chance they get! Until they are brought under the light to reveal why their doing so is improper! Without knowledge of your rights, how can you fight the insurance company or their attorney? You need an experienced and aggressive attorney!
- DENIAL OF PROPER MEDICAL CARE
- Insurance companies will attempt to force you to use their group of doctors. You may be entitled to select your own doctor outside of this group. When you are seen by one of the insurance company doctors – many times you are sent to a clinic or health care group who will just take a few brief moments to overlook your injury/injuries; and then send you on your way back to work with minimal treatment or care.
- INSURANCE COMPANY TACTICS TO CONVINCE YOU TO PROVIDE A STATEMENT THAT CAN DAMAGE YOUR CASE
- DO NOT provide the insurance company a statement regarding your injury / injuries. They are likely attempting to obtain facts or details that can help them deny accepting your case or to use against you in your case.
- INSURANCE COMPANY TACTICS TO PREVENT YOU FROM OBTAINING ALL BENEFITS YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO FOR YOUR INJURY / INJURIES
- More common than you think! Insurance companies are generally not forthcoming in providing you benefits or informing you of all benefits you are entitled to or may be able to receive; and when they do – sometimes it is buried inside many other pages of what seems to be junk mail.
- INSURANCE DOCTORS NOT THOROUGHLY EXAMINING YOUR INJURY / INJURIES
- Again, we see it over and over again. You get injured at work, a clinic physician or their assistant does a simple evaluation and then sends you back to work! (They may provide you limited restrictions and give you some medication.)
- See the following for more info!
- INSURANCE DOCTORS FORCING YOU BACK TO WORK BEFORE YOU RECEIVED PROPER MEDICAL CARE
- Countless times we have seen an injured worker released by an industrial physician to Regular Work with NO future medical care – and once we obtain a second opinion – it turns out that the injury/injuries they sustained are much more substantial/severe; sometimes even surgical!!
WE GET YOU MONEY OR YOU DO NOT PAY ANYTHING TO US!
Your car wrecked or rendered inoperable after an accident or crash? WE GET YOU INTO AN IMMEDIATE RENTAL vehicle. Being in Los Angeles or California in general without a vehicle is almost unbearable and is a huge burden to a situation that has likely already caused you a large amount of inconvenience, frustration, and stress. We make sure you have a vehicle to get yourself around after an accident so that your daily activities are impacted in the least amount possible!
- AGRICULTURAL WORKERS
- SEASONAL WORKERS
- FARM LABORER / FARM WORKER
- PICKER / PACKER
- CONSTRUCTION INJURY
- FACTORY WORKER
- OFFICE WORKER
- SLIP AND FALL AT WORK
- BRAIN INJURY
- HEAD INJURY
- HAND INJURY
- CARPAL TUNNEL INJURY
- SHOULDER INJURY
- BACK INJURY
- EMOTIONAL INJURY
- STRESS COMPLAINT
- HIGH DEMANDING WORK – BOSS PRESSURING TO PRODUCE HIGH VOLUME OF WORK
- LEG, KNEE, ANKLE INJURY
- BACK, NECK INJURY
- ARM INJURY
- BURN INJURY
- CHEMICAL EXPOSURE
- INJURED BY CARELESSNESS OF EMPLOYER
- EYE INJURY / VISION PROBLEMS OR ISSUES
- EAR INJURY / HEARING LOSS OR ISSUES
- AMPUTATION INJURY (FINGER, ARM, LEG, OTHER)
- SPINAL INJURY
- FAILED SURGERY
- INTERNAL INJURY
- STOMACH DISCOMFORT OR PAIN
- MEDICATION OVERUSE OR DEPENDENCE
- MEMORY LOSS FROM HEAD INJURY
- CONFUSION OR DISORIENTED AFTER HEAD INJURY
- DENTAL INJURY
- BREATHING OR RESPIRATORY PROBLEMS
- INHALATION OF SMOKE OR CHEMICALS
- LONG TERM EMPLOYEE WITH PAIN OR ACHES
- CAR ACCIDENT AT WORK / ON THE JOB
- TRANSPORTATION DRIVER
- DELIVERY DRIVER
- RIDESHARE DRIVER
- TRUCK DRIVERS
- DELIVERY PERSONNEL
- POST-TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER
AGGRESSIVELY REPRESENTING THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
- Kern County
- Long Beach
- Santa Clarita
- Los Angeles
- Palm Desert
- North Hollywood
- San Bernardino
- Santa Rosa.
- Santa Monica
- Orange County
- Santa Barbara
- Huntington Beach
- Agoura Hills
- Simi Valley
- Santa Ana
- Chula Vista
- Loz Feliz
- Van Nuys
Almost all of California! Don’t see your city or area??
CALL or E-Mail 818-821-8777 or [email protected]
*If you do not have valid auto insurance at the time of your accident you may still be entitled to receive compensation for property damage and bodily injury. Proposition 213 prohibits recovery of damages for pain and suffering. If you and the other party to the accident both do not have valid auto insurance, you may not be able to recover any monetary or other damages against the liable party or individual.